Applications are being invited by the Election Commission of Pakistan for its latest recruitment. This career opportunity is available to all Pakistanis. We get these Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs 2021 – www.ecp.gov.pk from the Daily Dunya Newspaper. This vacancy notice and Application Form for these vacancies will be uploaded soon on the ECP website www.ecp.gov.pk.
|Posted on:||3rd November 2021|
|Last Date:||November 17, 2021|
|Company:||Election Commission of Pakistan – ECP|
|Address:||Deputy Director (Estt-I), P.O Box No. 1418, GPO, Islamabad|
The Election Commission of Pakistan is currently hiring applications from qualified, energetic, and dynamic individuals to make recruit on the vacant posts of Project Director Development, Project Manager Electoral Technologies, and Deputy Project Manager – Data Center.
Interested professionals holding domicile of Sindh, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, and FATA may apply for these career opportunities. Interested individuals possessing a Master’s Degree with relevant field experience may apply for these vacancies. Candidates should possess this Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Software Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent degree may apply for these vacancies.
Interested professionals can get detailed information like Eligibility Criteria for Each Post, Job Descriptions, Job Responsibilities, Age Limitation, Provincial Quotas, and Application Procedure from the advertisement posted below.
The recruitment will be made as per Government Recruitment Policy. Candidates will be granted Age Relaxation in upper age as per Govt Policy. Candidates who are already government employees are also applicable, but they should apply through the proper channels, providing NOC.
How to Apply for the Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs 2021?
- Candidates are invited to fill the application form online at ECP’s Online Job Portal jobs.ecp.gov.pk.
- Applicants who forwarded online applications are also required to submit their applications in hard form.
- For offline submission of applications, the application format is mentioned with the career notice.
- Candidates should submit this filled application form with all relevant documents as listed in the advertisement to P.O Box No. 1418, GPO, Islamabad.
- The deadline for application submission is declared 17th November 2021.