We generated this page for the Services, General Administration & Coordination Department Government of Sindh Jobs 2021. We collect these Sindh Government Jobs 2021 from the Daily Dawn newspaper. Interested applicants looking for Government Jobs in Sindh should not miss this career opportunity.
The Government of Sindh intends to fill the present vacant positions of BPS-05 to BPS-15 in all the Ministries/Departments. The Initial Screening Tests will be conducted by the SIBA Testing Services STS as per the following rules approved by the Provincial Cabinet on 24-12-2019.
|Posted on:||2nd November 2021|
|Education:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric|
|Last Date:||November 30, 2021|
|Company:||Services, General Administration & Coordination Department Sindh|
|Address:||Services, General Administration & Coordination Department Sindh, Karachi|
Currently, more than 50 thousand vacancies of BPS-05 to BPS-15 are opening in All Departments working under the Government of Sindh. Candidates having Matriculation, Intermediate, and Graduation may apply for these Government Jobs in Sindh. All the educational certificates must be obtained from the HEC recognized institute. This recruitment shall be made through the SIBA Testing Services STS.
Both males and females are invited to appear in this screening test to fill the present vacant positions in all Government Departments of Sindh. Disable and Minorities Quotas will be observed as per the Government of Sindh Recurment Policy. The general age relaxation will be granted as per Govt Rules.
- The Test will be held separately for each category such as Graduation, Intermediate & Matriculation.
- These Test results will be valid for the next three years of recruitment.
- The tests will be held at divisional headquarters.
- Candidates who are 18 to 30 years old may apply for these vacancies.
How to Apply for Sindh Government Jobs 2021 All Departments/Government Jobs in Sindh?
- Desired individuals having domicile of Sindh Province may fill online application form at https://apply.sts.net.pk.
- Candidates must complete the profile at SIBA Testing Services STS before submission of online applications.
- Candidates should upload scanned copies of Educational Certificates, Domicile, PRC, CNIC, and recent photographs.
- After submitting the online application form, candidates should download the system-generated Challan Form and deposit the Application Processing Fee.
- Candidates who want to apply for all categories should deposit separate application processing fees.
- The deadline to receive online applications is declared 30th November 2021.
Sindh Government Recruitment Notice